AddThis, a social bookmarking service, has produced an infographic using data it accumulated over the past five years about . Here are some of the highlights.
- Twitter is by far the largest sharing platform among the big Social Media sites.
- The peak sharing time is 9:30 a.m. EST.
- Wednesday is the peak day of the week for sharing.
- Most people click on a link two minutes after sharing.
- 75% of clicks occur within the first day of a share. That means most click traffic spikes after a share is passed around but typically is not long-term traffic.
Here is the rest of the infographic: