About the author : Daniel Griffith
Daniel is an Author, Designer, and Entrepreneur. With over 10 years of industry experience, Daniel utilizes his unique blend of mathematics and poetry, engineering and creative thinking to solve both technical and business challenges to ultimately co-create the world he wants to live in.
AddThis, a social bookmarking service, has produced an infographic using data it accumulated over the past five years about . Here are some of the highlights.
- Twitter is by far the largest sharing platform among the big Social Media sites.
- The peak sharing time is 9:30 a.m. EST.
- Wednesday is the peak day of the week for sharing.
- Most people click on a link two minutes after sharing.
- 75% of clicks occur within the first day of a share. That means most click traffic spikes after a share is passed around but typically is not long-term traffic.
Here is the rest of the infographic: