About the author : Daniel Griffith
Daniel is an Author, Designer, and Entrepreneur. With over 10 years of industry experience, Daniel utilizes his unique blend of mathematics and poetry, engineering and creative thinking to solve both technical and business challenges to ultimately co-create the world he wants to live in.
Google+ has been around for less than a year now, but most people are not using social network to its full potential. Even if you have the basics down, it might be time to take a second look at this rapidly growing network.
Why Google+ is the place to be
- Indexed by Google – Using Google+ can help customers find your business faster.
- Google+ is Personal – Google+ offers personalized “Circles” and provides easy ways to rank other post or comments.
- Fresh Air – Google+ is giving Social Media a breath of fresh air with it’s unique yet simple features. Google+ already has more than 90 million members and growing.
Benefits of Google and Google+ Together
- Search results are affected by the people you are friends with on Google+.
- Social connections may hold more importance than links.
- Sites on Google+ tend to be indexed very quickly.
- +1 links may rank higher in search results.